English Sex Stories
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You were masaging my cock with the soft pulsations from your warm pussy
As we mounted up, you asked me where we were headed....

I pointed off into the distance, not really pointing at anything but the mountain range off to the west.

I couldn't believe it, when I pulled into town this morning, who would have thought our paths would have crossed and we would end up together. You just left there by your last lying bastard of a boyfriend, and me leaving my lying bitch of a wife.

We are going to leave our worries right here, our regrets, our fears...we will find a new life out there together, beyond the horizon...As we ride up the mountain, our spirits will soar to a new level.

Our minds will be free of the prison we call the daily routine...

Are you ready?

Off we go........

As we get ready to saddle up, I notice how good you look all ready to ride. Your soft hair peeking out the edges of your helmet, caressing your cheek and neck and oh how those leathers hug your body.

I go through a mental checklist of our supplies...I think we have all we need to sustain us until the others meet up with us. They'll be coming in from all points. Buying the town wasn't in the original plan, but it seems to be falling into place piece by piece~~

According to the locals, we have about 5 hours of riding to get to the ridge where I want to set up camp the first night. This is going to be a beautiful start...just us beneath the stars~~~

As I fire up the Harley, we both feel the life force between our legs

As you grab hold around my waist, your head resting lightly on my shoulder, I feel as if I am already on top of the mountain.

As we roll out onto the highway I think to myself....

Life IS good................

That ride was BEAUTIFUL

The open road is for me! It feels good to get the leathers off though

As you stretch out, I can't help but notice how even after 5 hours of riding, you still look so fresh and relaxed...I guess this life agrees with you too!

As we take a moment to enjoy the sunset in the mountains, we can't help but notice how quiet and peaceful it is here......It looks like we have about an hour of daylight left........That should be plenty of time to get the tent set up and the fire going~~~probably even gives us time for a quick dip in the lake to freshen up.....

I ask you if you would mind gathering up some small sticks to get the fire going while I get the gear out of the saddle bags and get the tent set up......You bounce up and start without even a second thought~~~

What more can I ask for in a partner?

As I finish setting up the tent and get the fire going, I hear you splashing in the water

I turn and look at you. You look so relaxed and beautiful. The sun setting behind you outlines your well toned body~~I can see you have removed all your clothing to enjoy the cool air here in the mountains....

As I come closer to the waters edge, you slip under the water~~you come up and the setting sun is giving you a sexy red glow as it shimmers off your wet body. As you stand there, letting me drink up your beauty, I notice your nipples responding to the cool night air......

"Chilly?" I ask...with a litle smirk on my face~~~

You walk over to me, slowly~~dripping wet~~and press your wet mouth up to mine~~~

After a long, lingering kiss.......you tell me you just wanted to thank me for inviting you~~~

I didn't even realize you had unbuttoned my shirt and pants~~you slip your hands inside my shirt and slowly remove it for me~~~Your hands are cool from the water, but are causing warm tingles to shoot up and down my body. You gently slip my pants off and I am now standing in front of you wearing only a smile~~

You take my hand and pull me into the water with you~~~

The water is colder than I thought and you laugh out loud when you see my reaction to the cold water caressing me! You swim away and make me swim to you~~as I catch up, you again turn towards me and we are now in a full body embrace, our lips meeting, I am lost in your spell. Your breasts are pressing against my chest, my hardness pressing against you as your legs are now wrapped around my back......

You giggle and tell me you thought it was supposed to get smaller in the cold water~~~

You push off of me and the cool water sends a chill across the front of my body now that you are no longer there~~~you scoot out of the water and wiggle towards the fire~~

I am right behind you~~we sit on the log I had placed near the fire, our naked bodies wrapped in a blanket, and watch the sun set completely behind the mountains~~~

I think to myself~~~~

LIFE IS GOOD

Enjoying our first night

There is no moon tonight, the only light is the light from the fire which makes your eyes come alive in the darkness. I move my hand to the back of your head and run my fingers through your hair. I take my other hand and softly touch your chin, tilting your head slightly so our lips can meet. We kiss~~softly, gently.....my tongue softly parting your lips. You allow me to enjoy the warmth of your mouth....the slightly salty taste of your lips.

As I move my lips to your neck, you tilt your head back~~I gently kiss and lick my way from one ear to the other, your head tilting with apparent pleasure.....As I work my way to your breasts, you gasp slightly as I flick your nipple with my tongue, then again as I gently nibble on one, then the other......

My hands now have one breast cupped in each, gently holding them while my lips find their way back to yours.....I gently run my fingers around each breast~~~and softly roll your nipples between my fingers.

You reach down and softly touch me, but I gently pull your hands away........I want to enjoy you....the way you smell~~~the way you taste........

I continue exploring you with my lips and tongue~~~~I kiss my way back across your chest to your belly.....from the center to one side, then back across to the other........your hands are now on my head, gently grabbing at my hair....I can smell your sex, feel the warmth rising from between your legs against my face now......I lick my way to the fold between your leg and your hip......you are now gently moving your hips~~~~trying to guide my tongue to your special spot.......I lick my way from one side to the other, while you are now raising your hips.....you are starting to breathe heavy with anticipation......

I look up and see your head arched back, the fire reflecting off your breasts giving you a mysterious red glow.......I gently lift one leg, then the other over my shoulders...........and support your beautiful ass with both hands~~~~~I start exploring you with my tongue.....gently at first, all around the outside.....then allowing my tongue to explore you deeply, to taste you, to feel the passion burning inside~~~~~I alternate betwen kissing and licking until you start moaning softly~~~then louder as I continue to savor your taste~~~~~

As you grab the back of my head and start grinding your hips into my face, I can feel your body tensing, your back arching....and then you explode with a deep moan and your body shudders.......I give you a few long licks and you pull my face up to yours and kiss me deeply~~~you hold me tightly as you still tremble.......

You look down at me and see my tip glistening, my member pulsing and know I am aching for you.......

You lay down and gently pull me down with you.......you whisper gently to me that I am to take you......just use you for my pleasure~~~~

I slide inside you and almost lose control....you are so wet and hot I feel as If I am going to explode immediately.........as I start pumping, you lean foward and start biting gently on my nipples.......the sensation makes me pump harder........your hands and legs are now wrapped around me, you are telling me NOW BABY...NOW!!!!

I wanted to last a long time, but you just feel too good~~~~

As I start exploding inside you, I feel the sweat pouring off me, my body is shuddering as I pump myself deeply inside you......I keep exploding over and over like I am never going to stop~~~~~

As I roll off you, you lean over and tell me to rest a few minutes~~~~we still have the whole night ahead of us

As we lay there, I slowly trace the outline of your body with my finger~~the fire is causing the shadows to dance in the trees all around us.

I lean up on my elbow and ask you if you're hungry~~~

"HUNGRY??" you exclaim......"Food and sex, is that all that is on your mind?" you ask with a little laugh....

"Uhhh~~~YEA!" I answer playfully........"That was some GREAT sex, now I need to eat~~~~"

You laughingly tell me it's not exactly take out area~~~~The last place to eat was about 100 miles back!!

"I always come prepared~~~in the right hand saddle bag, in the bottom is a cooler area, there is a nice bottle of wine there...I'll serve the chicken"~~~You grab my T-shirt and pull it on...I watch you go towards the bike, your ass peeking out the bottom of the shirt as you walk.....

I pull on my shorts and tell you to be careful in the darkness, to be sure you don't trip and fall~~~~You keep looking back, wondering what I am up to...I pull some foil from the fire, clean it off and open it up~~~Inside is the most tender, moist chicken you ever saw.....potatos, some carrots and a few ears of corn~~~

"Where did you learn to do THAT?" you asked......

"An old Indian storyteller I met in my travels years ago taught me this secret as well as many others...... Rac had much knowledge to offer if one only took the time to listen~~I was a very good student"

"Now eat up~~~he also shared some secrets we will try later~~~~~"

I added some more wood to the fire as the night air was very cool up here in the mountains~~~

We shared the bottle of wine and our delicious food......and then just sat there listening to nature~~~I asked you if there was anything you needed......and you replied

"Not a thing more than I have right here~~~~"

I guess we nodded off for a while.....after all, it just felt so right, we were so relaxed~~~~

I just laid there with your head on my chest for a while, gently stroking your hair, tickling your back ever so softly~~

I tried not to wake you as I got up to add wood to the fire~~there was a chill in the air and we weren't exactly dressed for cool weather. As I was adding the wood, you woke up and asked if everything was OK...."It's ALL good" I said with a smile~~"You want to move into the tent where it's a little warmer?"

You just nodded and crawled in, your cute ass wiggling all the way~~

As I came in, I zipped the tent closed behind me, it was too dark to see you, especially after looking into the fire, but I could hear you moving closer. I felt your warm hands gently remove my shorts.....grabbing my ass as you slid them down. You found your way to my lips, your soft warm mouth meeting mine, gently breathing in and taking my breath away. You gently grabbed the back of my head and pulled my hair up to expose my neck~~~you kissed and nibbled on me, slowly working your way down to my chest. Once again, you worked on my nipples, like I had done to you earlier......you nibbled on them, flicked them with your tongue, and rolled them in your fingers........You reached down and gently stroked me, while whispering into my ear that you hoped I was enjoying being touched like this......I could barely get out a weak yes..........

You worked your way behind me and kissed my back while still gently stroking me with your hand...you now had my balls in your other hand and were gently massaging them~~~

I was on my knees, enjoying every touch, every lick, as you slithered your body in front of me and took me in your mouth.......It was so warm~~~so wet~~~so soft......My eyes had adjusted to the dark now, and as I looked down, I could see you looking up at me, enjoying the pleasure on my face as you slowly slid your lips across me....I could feel your tongue wrapping around me~~~as your lips reached the tip, you would flick your tongue and send a chill up my spine~~~~Each time you felt me get close to climax, you would bring your lips up to mine and give me a long, passionate kiss~~~You kept this up for quite a while until you decided it was time, and then you allowed me to finish......you grabbed my ass with both hands and took me into your mouth deeper than before...the sensation was incredible~~~~I gently touched your head and made a feeble attempt to pull you away as I exploded, but you just took me in deeper, enjoying every pulsation, every ounce of me~~~you didn't let me go until I was completely done~~then you brought your face up to mine again and shared with me how salty, yet sweet we tasted together~~~~

I reached down and gently touched between your legs~~~you were so wet and hot........I did not let our lips part, but rather kept my mouth close to yours~~~softly licking your lips, nibbling on your lower lip and then sliding my tongue between your parted lips again.......I had both hands down between your legs now, I was slowly stroking you, slipping a finger from one hand inside you, while gently massaging you with the other.......I asked if you were enjoying yourself, if you liked my touch~~~if I was massaging your special spot as my Indian friend had taught me~~~~you could only get out a low moan~~~~

You were now gently rocking on your knees, trying to force me to pick up the pace, but I was already satisfied, I wanted to take my time, enjoy the pleasure I was able to give you~~~~~~I kept you moaning for a few more minutes~~~~~I finally gave in to your wishes when you asked me to please let you cum~~~~I stroked a little faster, a little harder, and felt you start trembling with an orgasm.......I pressed my lips to yours as you came..........you grabbed onto me to stop from falling as your body went limp from pleasure.............

When you woke up the next morning, I already had the coffee ready...you awoke to the sound and smell of the bacon sizzling on the grille.

"Would you like your eggs fried or scrambled?~~~or do you want to take a bath first??"

"A BATH??? In the cold water first thing in the morning???" you laughed...."You coming with me?"

"Why, don't I look fresh and clean?" I already bathed, polished the bike and got breakfast going sleepy head!" I reminded you my Indian friend taught me MANY things~~you smiled and said you liked at least ONE of the things he taught me!

"If you like, I can help you bathe~~~just let me finish up the bacon and find a spot to keep it warm~~~"

You said maybe you better bathe yourself or breakfast would end up getting cold~~~you had a point there!!!

I pointed you in the direction of the 'bath' I had set up...as you came upon it, you couldn't believe what you saw.....I had used some branches and leaves to block off some of the water from the lake......The stones I had placed under and around the fire last night held the heat and were now used as a base to my 'tub' as well as the way to warm the water......As you slipped in, you were amazed that the water was barely chilly......you saw the soap and shampoo I had left there and proceeded to lather up. As I came closer, I could see you were happy that Rac had taught me how to 'trap the fire in the stone' as he referred to it! I brought a few more warm stones over from the fire and told you to lean back~~~I placed them on your body in the places I had learned from the medicine man they called Chrononoro~~~you seemed to move on to a new level of consciousness when I placed them on your body.....

I removed them after a few minutes, as Chrononoro had taught me....he said if they were left in place too long, the fire beast in the stone would take your soul and use it for his purpose......I certainly didn't want to take THAT chance~~~~

I left you to get dressed and started to cook the eggs.....amazing how much fits in these saddle bags when packed the right way, I thought to myself.......

As you came over to sit with me and eat, you gave me a nice long, soft kiss and thanked me again for letting you ride with me~~~~"Trust me", I said, "the pleasure is ALL mine~~~"

"Is there ANYTHING" you didn't think of or take with you on this adventure?" you asked between sips of coffee~~~~

"Actually....I didn't realize how much gas we would use climbing these mountains with all the gear~~~I hope we have enough to get us to where we are going~~~we may need to coast down the other side of the mountain, which will be a little tricky.....We need to get going though, we MUST get over the peak before nightfall....it can drop down below freezing up there when the sun goes down at night!"

"So no time for some, relaxation?" you asked playfully......

"As much as I would love to, NO....we MUST get moving.......help me pack the gear...and keep the warm leathers near the top....we may need them later in the day!"

Within a half hour, we were all packed and ready to roll......we made sure the place looked as if we were never there, saddled up and the Harley roared to life~~~~

"Hopefully we'll meet up with the others before nightfall".....

"HANG ON....................................."

From the moment we pulled out of camp, all I could think of was your offer of some relaxation before we left......It was going around and around in my mind...YOU were going around and around in my mind~~~You are SO beautiful...SO desireable.........why are you with ME?? All you knew of me is what little I told you.....I was heading out into the mountains to meet up with some people to get away from it all......to start fresh.....and you agreed to come with me!

You didn't want to know away from what, or who~~~~Hell, I didn't know much about you either......only that it seemed as if we have known each other forever........The conversation flows so easily, and the sex is fantastic......

You ride like you have ridden with me for years, not nervous......trusting me with your life!

As we climbed higher, it got a little warmer.....it didn't help that your hand kept wandering down to my crotch either.....But I had to keep my mind on the road no matter how hard it got!

It felt so nice though, your hands constantly wandering around my body.....it certainly kept my senses alive......

We had ridden for about 3 hours and were at the top of the mountain......we got here faster than I thought......we hadn't seen another car or truck since we left~~I guess there was not much use for this stretch of road unless you were going over the top...I figured this was a good time for a bathroom break, so I pulled over to an area where we could look out over the valley below....

"This is so beautiful'" you said....."Is that where we are headed?" as you pointed to a small cluster of buildings down below...

"I do believe that is it darlin~~still quite a ride though, we have to travel around the mountainside as we go down....we made pretty good time and it looks like the fuel situation will be OK~~why don't you use the facilities and I'll get together something to eat out of the bag."

You disappeared behind some bushes~~You came out a few minutes later in nothing but your vest and boots and stood next to the bike~~~

"Since we're making good time, can I help relax that tense muscle in your pants?" you asked playfully...

"I don't want it to be a hard ride down the mountain"

You didn't have to ask me twice....I so desperately wanted you at this moment.......

I tore my clothes off as I practically ran over to you......once again, I found myself lost in passion......our lips met and our tongues moved as one........I pulled you against me and felt your breasts pressing against my chest...your hand reached down and grabbed me, you lifted one leg and put it on the bike and started rubbing my tip against your wet pussy.....As you were using me as your personal toy, you told me if I wanted you to just TAKE you~~~~with that, I lifted you up and slid you down onto my rock hard cock in one motion~~~You gasped as my full length slid deep inside~~~I lifted you up and down for a little while, enjoying every stroke, every breath you took, every moan you made........
As we both got closer to climax, you told me to let you down........I did as you asked~~~~

You turned around, leaned over the bike and told me to enjoy you from behind as I looked out over at our new life~~~~~so we could cum together as a toast to our future.....

I slid in from behind and you started rocking with me.......You told me to always remember this view whenever I was riding.......taking you on the bike~~~~~

I started to explode and let out a deep moan, which seemed to be your que to let yourself go~~~~you started to pump against me harder and arched your back and started moaning yourself~~~~

You fell forward onto the bike and just laid there for a minute.......as I slowly stroked myself in and out of you, enjoying your body reacting to each stroke......

After a few minutes, we composed ourselves and got dressed~~~we ate our lunch and you tried to get me to tell you about my plans........about the group's plans........with no success....

"Right now all that matters is we get there safely.......You ready to continue?"

"Only if you're relaxed and aren't going to find the rest of the ride so hard" you said....

"Oh I'm sure you'll make it hard again!"

We laughed out loud as we started down the mountain~~~~~

As we rode down the mountainside, I think you were actually so relaxed you were dozing off.....the warm sun beating down on us, the soothing vibrations from the bike massaging our bodies and the seductive sound of the well tuned pipes all helped you drift off~~~

You had your arms wrapped tightly around my waist, no longer exploring my body with your magical hands....your head was resting on my shoulder~~

I was careful as we floated around the curves in the road not to make any fast movements so you could just relax and enjoy the ride!

Suddenly the incoming call light started flashing on the gauge panel~~Right on cue I thought to myself, the signal bar showed reception this morning, so I knew the call HAD to becoming soon~~~I smirked and pulled slowly off the road to answer~~~You looked up sleepily and asked what was wrong......

"Nothing darling~~hang on, I think I need to take this call" I dug the cell out of the front bag and looked at the number......Yep, I did.....

I know you were carefully listening, although we both knew you could only hear half the conversation~~~~

"YO!~~~

Yea, just like you said, as soon as we crossed over the top~~~

Yes I said WE~~~~

You know I don't like to travel alone~~~~

Noooo I wasn't humping my bike before....it was my companion.....you have got to meet her, she is HOT~but I guess you've already seen that, since I would guess you have the 'Eye in the Sky' up and saw us earlier~~~

Yes, security is a priority~NO, we don't have to worry about her, even they wouldn't let one of their own travel completely alone and do what we have been doing the last few days~~~

Trust me....she is not hiding anything, anywhere~~~~

You tell ME~~~you know where I am better than I do~~~

So about 3 hours if we keep up this pace?~~

OK, a coupla nice cold ones and cheeseburgers would be nice.....

Is that OK with YOU darling??"

You nodded your head in agreement......

"OK Gergis, we'll see ya in a bit!"

"That was our head tech guy~~~~he basically got this whole idea off the ground, a little anal about security......that's why we chose this place.....he has a link up to a satellite and can see everything coming and going hours before they can reach us!"

I looked into your eyes as I said that and was sure you weren't a spy......Hell, it was more a look like WTF did I get myself into?????

You recovered quickly though, regaining your composure and getting right back into the moment......

"So your friend likes to watch??? If I remember, satellites need to be in the southern part of the sky, which would be that way," as you pointed in the correct direction...."So if I was to do a little strip tease for the two of you, you would need to be right here, sitting on the bike"~~and you moved into position, placing yourself between me and the southern sky, "and I would need to be here! Is that about right?"

"UH-HUH" was all I could get out at the moment~~~~~~

You started moving like a dancer in those high end gentleman's clubs I liked to go to......slowly starting to remove your leathers, piece by piece~~~~As you took each layer off, you first turned to me, then turned towards the southern sky and did a little extra for "the eye in the sky"

You were so sensual, the way you removed each layer.......you were down to your bra, panties and boots, then, as you removed your bra, you got close and allowed me to lick your nipples...but told me "NO TOUCHING".........

You danced quite a while like that, rubbing yourself through your panties, rolling your own nipples between your fingers......dancing facing me, then facing away.......you turned towards me and licked your fingers and slowly, still dancing, slid them down the front of your little panties....you were playing with yourself, head rolled back, then you turned away......your fingers went to your mouth again, tasting yourself.....then back down your panties..........

I wanted to drop my pants and take care of myself, but what if anyone WAS watching????

As if you were reading my mind, you slipped your panties off, and slowly walked over to me.....you unbuckled my pants, pulled them down, and as I went to hold your head, you again said..."NO TOUCHING".........you stroked me for a few minutes, wiggling your ass back and forth at the southern sky~~then you stepped back, bent over from the waist so your ass was way up in the air and started sucking on me......long, slow, deep strokes......you were exaggerating the motions of your movements, from taking me all in your mouth to just barely touching the tip with your outstretched tongue...looking up at me with those beautiful eyes the whole time........

As I was tensing up, ready to explode~~~you stopped, got closer and locked your mouth around mine~~~~slipping your tongue deep inside me, I tasted my own saltiness and it made me even harder....all the while I obeyed you and did not touch~~~~~

"Good boy," you said~~~"you can hold my hips now" and with that you wrapped your arms around my neck, stepped up on the bike and lowered yourself down onto my rock hard cock.......you slowly slid from the base all the way to the tip, just allowing my head to slip almost all the way out....then back down again~~~~you did this for quite a while, and it took all I had not to spin you around and pound myself inside of you~~~~but this was YOUR show~~~~

You leaned foward, and whispered "are you ready...because I am..."and started to pump fast and hard....I exploded first, and you were only a few strokes behind~~~~~~~As you pumped me a few more times.......you leaned close and asked~~~

"You think the eye in the sky~~Gergie baby, saw I had nothing to hide??"

"I think he saw it all baby~~~~~~~"

As we get ready to continue on our way, you walk towards the edge of the road and look over the side....."WE GOTTA GO THERE?" you ask me.....

This is the first time you showed any emotion other than sexual energy to me~~~

"Yeah.......it's a little curvy, but we'll manage~~~why do you think I was so concerned about fuel?? You wouldn't want to ride that without power..."

"I didn't want to make you nervous...I had already seen pictures of this side of the mountain....."

In the back of my mind, I was kind of glad you showed some emotion...seemed as if you were a little TOO comfortable with the ride to this point!

"We'll be fine.....just hang on like you've been doing so far.....you ready?"

We give each other a nice long kiss for the road and get our helmets on and get comfortable. I let the engine breath to life again and heard the beautiful sound of the exhaust, I love that feel of power between my legs~~~

As I'm just about to ease it into gear, the light starts flashing again.......I pick up the cell and see it's him again.......I hand the phone to you over my shoulder..."Here...YOU talk to him~~~"

This time it's MY turn to only hear half the conversation.....

"Hi Gergie baby........did you enjoy the show????

I hope you have someone there to help you relieve your tensions......

Yes, of course Harry is here......but he's a little busy....can't you see??

My name??? Is that really important?? You can just call me Harry's bitch......

As a matter of fact~~~I'm not sure HARRY knows my name....he hasn't used it in quite a while!!

I can't wait to see you~~~you've seen so much of me~~~fair is fair you know~~~"

With a laugh, I gun the bike and head off....I was glad to see you were able to go right back to being yourself......

I couldn't hear what you were saying anymore, but you would catch me up later, I'm sure.....maybe you could even remind me of your name~~~~~

We were only about an hour into the last leg of our journey when we rounded a curve and saw the most beautiful waterfall ever. I pulled off to the side and we both just stood there, staring at the beauty~~

"This must be where the water from the lake we camped by up top runs down to......it's amazing that it just seems to disappear...it must go underground!"

We got off the bike and went over to get a closer look.

"Look at this Harry, it forms a big pool over here.....and smell how fresh the air smells from the waterfall!"

Harry....hmmm that's the first time SHE has used MY name...I wonder if she even remembered it before she spoke to Gergis......

"The air does smell so fresh and clean........like it just rained~~ Funny, though....I didn't see this in the satellite pictures Gergis sent me before the trip......"

"That's because it's actually hidden from the satellite," you said......"See? Look south, there's a rock wall blocking it...it is a hidden paradise....OUR paradise........THAT means your friend can't see us! How about one private moment before we get to this place all your other friends will be?"

You didn't wait for an answer...you quickly stripped and jumped into the water.....you looked sooo sexy with your hair all wet, the water sparkling off your face.......as you made your way to the waterfall, I got out of my gear and was close behind......

As I caught up to you, you turned to me and wrapped your body around mine.......I was overcome with desire for you......I grabbed you and raised you up to slide inside you........Once again, I thrust myself in as deeply as I could and you let out a gasp......You bit down hard on my neck and then said you never fucked under a waterfall before.........I made my way directly under it and we were being completely covered with the cool mountain river.......It was hard to catch our breath this way, I stepped in a little further and we were now actually completely surrounded by water......but none was falling on us...instead, we were in a warm mist........

I actually just held you for a moment, my cock still deep inside you......I looked deep into your eyes and we were just frozen in time..........All we could hear was the roar of the water.......There was nothing else right now...just you and me.......we kissed, our mouths no longer being aggressive, but rather gentle....slow, soft kisses.....I kissed your upper lip, then your lower one.....I kissed your chin, your neck, then back to your lips, softly, just letting my tongue touch your lips.......gently nibbling on your lips, my hands stroking the back of your neck........You were breathing deeply, slowly........you were riding me gently, enjoying each stroke......

I gently laid you down on the ground..it was hard, but smooth...there was water gently caressing your body.........I was on my knees.......gently touching your body, running my hands from your hips, up the sides to your magnificent breasts, cupping them gently........I ran my hands up your arms....stretched them out over your head and held your hands......our fingers were intertwined........I looked deeply into your eyes once again...you looked different.........

"Make LOVE to me, you said"

I slowly entered you again..........I stroked you slowly, enjoying you once again...but it felt different....It was better......your legs were wrapped around me, holding me inside you like before, but it felt more passionate.............I let go of your hands and placed my hands so I could get my mouth near your breasts....I kissed your nipples...softly this time.....and you gasped even more than ever before...........I was pumping in and out slowly, deeply...We would stop every few minutes and kiss again...slowly softly each time.........again and again I gently traced the outline of your body...I couldn't believe it felt so good to make love.......instead of just having sex..........each time I started sliding in and out of you it caused you to breath deeper until this last time, when you started to tremble.......

"Please cum for me now.......Fill me with your love.......please sweetheart~~~"

I came in one hard burst.......It felt like it came from deep in my belly....from my soul............You let out one loud shout, and then just shook softly, your legs holding me deep inside you...........

We kissed again....slowly, softly..........again and again~~~~~~~~~

We got up slowly and hugged, looking deeply into each others eyes.............then you took my hand and we walked out of the waterfall all the way back to where we started...........

You turned to me again and hugged me, and then reached in the saddle bag for a towel, dried off and got dressed without a word.....I did too!

You turned to me, looking down at the ground, you reached your hands out to me.........I took them both and looked at you...when you looked up at me, there were tears in your eyes.............

"We weren't supposed to fall in love.......that wasn't part of the deal~~~~~" you said softly.....

"The DEAL???? WHAT FUCKIN DEAL?????????"

Just then, the cell phone rang once again............

"It's Gergis...he's worried something happened to us since he can't see us OR track me behind this massive wall of rock~~" your voice trailed off as if you were ashamed..

"Hello?

No Gergis, we're OK~~How....

Andrea?? She's fine.....No~~~we just saw this waterfall and decided to stop for a few....

HEY..don't tell me what to do, or talk to me like THAT~~~

What the fuck you mean she doesn't have much time??? She told me she was a free spirit...what do you even mean????

What~~~~~~did her Mommy call you and say I hadda bring her home???

Yea, well we'll get there when we get there............"

I barely remembered what happened before that call...he can be such an ass sometimes....always worried about schedules........oh yeah~~~

"Nowww, sweetheart......what did you mean "Part of the DEAL? and while we're at it, how did you know it was Gergis and what did you mean he can't track you???? I think you better tell me what the fuck is going on here...."

"I really can't.......Gergis is going to have to~~~this is all his doing...his deal....I'm his~~~ well~~~it will all make sense when he tells you.......or at least you will understand what I was for, why we rode together, why we had great sex........why I can't really love you...and you can't love me~~~~well, it's just not possible!"

You started crying again, all I could do was hold you...I didn't understand....but I felt like I shouldn't be mad at you either.......I need to get to the base camp and talk with Gergis.........but I don't think it is going to be good......

We got ourselves together and headed out......I could see the base camp in the distance........you were holding me tightly...but it was more a fearful tight...not like before.......I wasn't liking this one bit.....was this going to be our last ride together?

I felt connected to you like no other woman I have ever been with...you were all I wanted in a partner...you seemed to have everything I ever liked, not just the sex...the words, the time we spent just sitting......how you loved riding.........Was this all a game??? Just some sort of acting role for you???

Did Gergis tell you all about me so you would be perfect for me??? You just got caught up in the role???

DAMN.......................DAMN, DAMN, DAMN...........

Another 2 hours to wonder....I'm gonna go nuts!!!!!

An hour into the ride it was getting really HOT on the bike.....

I pulled off what looked like a road, eased to a stop and shut the bike down.......There was not a shade tree to be seen.......you had not lost your grip on my waist...I wasn't feeling any better about what is going on~~~WHATEVER the fuck that is!!!!!

You picked your head off my shoulder and asked if we were there already.....

I told you no......I just wanted to lose the heavy jacket.......You let go and climbed off the bike.

I stood up, stretched a little and took off the jacket....I reached in the bag and dug out my vest....I walked a little from the bike and emptied my bladder........

As I was changing and emptying, you also lost your heavy jacket....you actually slipped out of all but your bra, which left your ample breasts peeking out at me......you had also lost the pants and were now in a really small leather thong......

WOW........

You seemed to be ooozing sex again.....as I walked back towards you.....you asked if everything was in order......little smart ass that you are!

"Gergie is about to call you....ignore it......"

With that, the incoming call light started flashing.....how the FUCK did you know that??? Maybe just a guess because you knew he would want to know why we stopped........although he could certainly see we were OK........

I asked if you were ready and started to get my helmet on....

"NO HELMETS"...you said loudly......

I rarely ride without, especially on less than perfect roads, but it seemed pointless to argue.....I secured them both on the back of the bike....

"...AND, I'm riding up front here, facing you...."

Now THAT I wasn't so sure of...that's kind of crazy...but looking at you, how could I say NO???

So you climbed up on the tank...facing the wrong way....I threw my leg over and had to try to get comfortable as I reached around you to grab the bars.....

"WAIT..." you said....." Before you sit down, I think we need to loosen these, and you proceeded to unbuckle my belt and pants....."That's better," you said, after slipping my pants down far enough to let my boys ride free........

"Fire it up!" you said.....I assumed you meant the bike and I did and headed down the road......

This is fucking CRAZY.... is all that kept running through my head........but at least if I die, I'll die HAPPY!!

As we motored down the road, your hair was doing a wild dance....you had your face buried in my neck, lightly biting me...your hair was like a thousand serpents, wrapping around me, trying to capture my head and smother me into submission~~~

Your hands were down between us, touching me softly, massaging me to full attention......

I couldn't believe you had absolutely NO fear, not even a trace of being uneasy in this position......your legs were over mine, resting on the back pegs......you didn't even lean on my arms as you slid your thong to the side and guided my now throbbing cock inside you.......

You reached behind your back and undid your bra and let it fly off...you then leaned back against the handle bars and let me take in your beauty...take in this whole event...

You were masaging my cock with the soft pulsations from your warm pussy......you were barely moving, yet I couldn't believe the sensation....

It was almost impossible to keep my mind on the road........but if I didn't, I would have already exploded from the sight of you alone......

You reached your hands down and started to massage yourself......after about 10 minutes, you were starting to writhe in a glorious orgasm.......I don't know how I kept control as I watched the waves of pleasure come over you....As I watched, I was now about to explode.....
It was all I could do to keep the bike steady.........

I had to pull over as my body was starting to tense and I was afraid of dumping the bike along with my load.............I just planted my legs and exploded deep inside you.........

You pulled yourself close to me and whispered in my ear....

"now you'll think of me whenever you ride......"

We just sat there, the bike still running....after a few minutes, we untangled ourselves, got dressed without a word, just one last kiss, and set out on the last 15 minute ride to the base......

We had to walk the last hundred feet...I know there's an entrance to an underground garage somewhere, but I can't be bothered right now~~~we paused, looked into each other's eyes and knew something was going to change once we walked in that building......we kissed softly, I felt this was goodbye........but hoped deep down it wasn't....

As we walked up to the entrance, I waved my hand in front of the hand identification scanner, but the door would not open......

"Take off the glove, it may work better," Andrea said almost laughing..if the situation wasn't so serious, it would have been funny!

"What he needs this for is beyond me anyway...he can see what's coming hours before it arrives......"

I tried to get the glove off, but my hands were swollen and sweaty from the ride.......

"Let me," you said as you stepped towards the door.......you passed your hand over the scanner and the steel reinforced door slid open.....

I stood there and felt very stupid...you were one of Gergis' people......I was an assignment???

HOLY SHIT, I thought to myself.....she fucked and sucked me out of loyalty to him??? What kind of mind control does he use....what the FUCK did I get myself into????

And what an ass I felt like...I fell for her and she was just doing a job........I meant nothing to her...it was ALL an act and I never saw it!! I guess it's true...when it's hard downstairs, it's soft upstairs!

"Whatever happens in here, you need to know I fell in love with you, Harry, I really did...no act, no game......................."

What, could she read my mind???

"You coming?" you asked me as the door started to slide closed....I jumped past and just looked at her and asked........"WHY? Why did you lead me on like that? And why did you do all that for him? Why did you continue right up until we got here??"

You just shook your head and walked into the building......."You will see...I hope you will understand~~~~"

As we took the elevator down to the command center, I was shocked to see how many people were involved~~

Gergis sat in the comand chair and he was surrounded by at least 20 people, all busy at computer terminals.

Gergis turned to me and welcomed me to the operations center and directed Andrea to stand beside me. She obeyed without question. Gergis started to talk about what I needed to start doing, who I needed to speak with, and I quickly cut him off.....

"I need to know what the hell SHE is all about," as I pointed to Andrea!

He laughed loudly as he said "She IS what it is all about......!

Harry, Harry, Harry........you fell in love with our first fully operational, sexually functional, emotionally capable Chronot. SHE is not human at all! We made her here, 3 stories below us......Why do you thik I needed this place to be so secret? We cannot risk anyone finding out we have this capability! You are the most suspicious person I know~~you question everyone, everything! BUT, you couldn't tell...you didn't suspect until the end! She is a success beyond my wildest dreams......She actually grew to love you...didn't you Andrea?"

You were standing there, teary eyed and silent......

"She wasn't supposed to........my wildest dreams and my worst nightmare......LOOK~~she even developed emotions....she shouldn't be capable of sadness, but she IS!!"

He spoke directly to Andrea.."You are more loyal to Harry than to me.....I know that, and that's OK...it's what we wanted! You see Harry, I took all that you liked from each person you know, eliminated your dislikes.......and put it all inside Andrea~~programmed her to be 100% Harry compatible~~it certainly was no easy task with your mind, but I did it.......and you never realized...I know sometimes you think with your dick, that was the easy part....The hard part was not raising your suspicions........but it was a test and it was HUGELY successful!!! See these people?? They are monitoring 5 other prototypes that are out there......some are slightly out of control, some failed to develop the higher intelligence functions like Andrea did.....we are trying to round them up...that is where you and Andrea will now come into play........we had to change our plans slightly........They all have GPS and communication systems inside, as well as cameras so we can see what they do, but some are not responding to our commands.......Your Andrea here strayed slightly, but remained on task to bring you back here safely.....I have an over-ride system built into her so I can get her back if there is ever a real problem with her.......

WHADDYATHINK?"

This was a little out there...even for Gergis.......

"So you saw everything we did out there???? A little voyeurism inside you huh?"

"Of course not, I gave you your privacy....for the most part!"

"I tell you what Harry, why don't you and Andrea go down to your room, talk this out....she IS capable of thinking and reasoning....and you and I will talk this over at dinner tonight! Andrea knows where everything is here, she can show you around......shower, swim in the pool, take a sauna......whatever you want......think about all this......OK?"

I looked at Andrea and she was nodding yes..........

I agreed and we went down to my room in silence.......when we got there I turned to Andrea.....

"So you are a little of everyone??"

"Yes......."

"And you can sense what I want......who I want you to be at any time???"

"Yes...."

"So what am I thinking right now?"

You just got that sexy little smirk on your face, started walking towards the bathroom and said...."I'll be right behind those clear shower doors~~~~~~~~why don't you join me?"

As I entered the bathroom, I saw your beautiful body through the doors....there's NO WAY you're not real flesh and blood......no fuckin way!

"Is there room for me in there darling?"

"There's always room for you to slide in wherever you want...."

I stepped in and closed the door behind me...it was so nice in here, warm water to shower with after a few days on the road.......your skin felt so nice against mine, so soft..........

You turned towards me and gently kissed me.....

"You OK?" you asked me.......

"This is a lot to take in........you are so real, I can't belie..."

You held your finger up to my lips to stop my words...then replaced your finger with your lips........Your hands were finding their way around my back....sliding from my neck to my ass and back again!

"Turn around...let me shampoo your hair," you said softly.........You lathered up my hair, massaging my scalp with the tips of your fingers.......when you were done with my hair, you lathered up your hands and started washing my back.....slowly, softly, all over.............your hands found their way to my chest and it felt so good as you slide them to the middle, down to my stomach and back again, lettling your fingers flick my nipples one at a time as they crossed my chest........you then directed your attention to the lower half of my body....running the bar of soap up the crack of my ass, once, twice, then your finger found it's way there and poked lightly inside me.......it felt so good, I trusted you completely that you wouldn't hurt me.......you then lathered up your hands again and reached around front, paying special attention to my balls, making sure they were really clean..........your slippery hand ran the length of my cock several times before you told me to rinse off...........

Now it was my turn to help you......I lathered up your hair, slowly, massaging your scalp with my fingers.....gently caressing the sides of your head, slowly working my way to the top, then around to the base........I took the longer sections and let it get wrapped in my fingers.....

I then used the hand held unit to rinse the shampoo off, tilting your head back, I could see your eyes were closed, the water glistening off your relaxed face...I looked down and saw your magnificent breasts....full and glistening from the water as it ran down.......you rested your head gently on my chest and enjoyed the sensation of the warm water streaming down your body......

My arms were now wrapped around you, one under your breasts, one above..........you could feel my cock poking at your ass..........

I backed away slightly so I could soap your beautiful body....I started with your shoulders, round and soft.......I lathered up your arms, running my hands down until I was able to wrap my fingers in yours...I pulled your hands up to the wall and leaned you foward on them......I continued to lather up your body, your back...then around to your breasts......slowly making circles across them......I soaped your stomach, which pulled in from the tickling sensation as I ran my fingertips across it..........

When I got to your beautiful ass, I did as you did and ran the soap up and down......but instead of my finger, I ran the tip of my pulsing cock near your hole.....you moaned softly and said you never tried that before, maybe a little more soap would help......I soaped up my erection and slowly slid inside your ass.....you took a deep breath and pushed back so the whole length slid inside.......It felt sooo tight, you started rocking back and forth...I looked down and saw myself disappear inside you.......

You stood up straight and I wrapped my arms around you~~~my hand found it's way between your legs and I gently started massaging your pussy.......the sensations were incredible......the water, your virgin ass..........your lips between my fingers.......

You started moving faster and your breathing got faster...you started to moan loudly and I knew you were cumming.......as you were enjoying the pleasure, I was starting to explode.......I pulled out and watched myself cum all over your beautiful ass and then get washed away with the warm water.............

NO WAY you're not all woman

We climbed out of the shower, spent but happy, and laid on the bed......you on your back, me resting on my elbow so I was looking down at you.......

You looked so good, so real just lying on your back, your hair wrapped in a towel.....

I noticed how it felt perfect in the room...not too hot, not too cold.....everything here was just as perfect as you!

I was softly tracing my fingers over your body~~How could you NOT be real.....you had soft fine hair everywhere you were supposed to, your nipples, your whole body, would react to my touch....even as I traced your outline now, your body would twitch slightly as I crossed the sensitive areas...your stomach, your inner thigh~~~~~Is this all a dream????

I looked into your eyes...I saw life in there....not the empty stare of a fuckin ROBOT!

You slowly turned to me and said "It's true...I'm not alive in the real sense of the word....I was made just for YOU Harry"

"How did you know what I was thinking???"

"I was programmed to know what your every movement means...every hand movement, every eye movement, the change in body temperature, every change in your breathing.......it all registers, gets processed by my brain and comes up with the most likely meaning of the infinite combinations based on your past reactions......."

"You know this is hard to deal with then...don't you?"

"I know it is hard for YOU to deal with, Harry......but you always need to look at EVERYTHING for a long time before you make a decision......you react, then think about the reaction, then may change your position several times before making a final decision on what you want to do.....but I was made for YOU......I was programmed to deal with that~~~I even know it was time for you to hear that!!!"

"Then you know I feel this is surreal......OK, how does your pus......"

"Shhhhh...you said softly......don't spoil what we have by asking exactly how everything works~~~~OK?~~~~~~Let me just tell you this.......you've been in every possible place you could be inside me......yes?"

"Yes," I said with a half smile.......

"Did anything feel unreal, un-natural~~mechanical?????"

"Uhhhh...NO!"

"OK, then what's the problem??? I'm as real as any woman you have been with then, but better.....I was designed for YOU~~~I will never argue, bitch, refuse sex, tell you not to go out with your friends, cheat on you, ask to get married or get my period...what more could you want in a female companion??? The only difference you might...MIGHT ever see is my umbilical cord needs to be attached to my "birth mother" once in a while........."

Now THAT was something I never even thought of...or did I?

You looked at me and said we should get ready for dinner.......Gergis was expecting us.....

You dried your hair and got dressed...I realized this was OUR room...there were your clothes in one closet and a complete new wardrobe for me in the other......

"Gergis has decent taste in clothes'" I said.........

"I have perfect taste in clothes for you sweetheart...NOT Gergis.......Do you like what I'm wearing???"

"You know I do......." I winked at you and we laughed as we walked to the elevator......

You led me to the main dining area which looked more like a nightclub...there on the the big screen, one of my favorite songs was playing......what else would I expect???

"C'mon Harry...let's dance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

As we were dancing close, the music ended.....I looked around and there was no one else in the room.

"Are we in the wrong place?"

"No Harry, it's the right place~~~I wanted a little more private time with you...is that OK?"

"Yea...it's more than OK"

Some flashing on the screen again and the Nine inch Nails logo is there.......Tha heavy beat starts~~~and the song plays...

you let me violate you

you let me desecrate you

you let me penetrate you

you let me complicate you

You pull me closer to you......and you start grinding your hips against me.....

"You like to dirty dance...dontcha baby???" you growled as you bit my ear.......

I didn't need much more encouragement than that.....our hips start pumping as one.........

help me

i broke apart my insides

help me

i've got no soul to sell

help me

the only thing that works for me

help me get away from myself

With each line of the song, my cock grows harder......I am now running my hands up and down your body...touching your breasts~squeezing them through your sweater, moving your hips in beat to the music......I move my hands down to your ass and pull you against me HARD.....we are both singing the words.........

i want to fuck you like an animal

i want to feel you from the inside

my whole existence is flawed

you get me closer to god

We are now dry fucking in the middle of the dance floor......my cock is tearing at my zipper~I have my hands up your skirt and am grabbing your ass hard with both hands~~~your hands are down around my ass also, pulling me against you hard with every beat........

You can have my isolation

You can have the hate that it brings

You can have my absence of faith

You can have my everything

You tear at my shirt while I am pulling your sweater over your head exposing your beautiful breasts.....the strobe lights make our movements seem jerky, but they are passionate.....you dig your nails into my back...but instead of pain., it just makes me want to fuck you...HARD~~~~

help me

tear down my reason

help me

it's your sex i can smell

help me

you make me perfect

help me

think of somebody else

I literally rip your skirt off and I feel you kick off your shoes...you have my belt undone and your hands slide into my pants and you pull them down to my ankles....the room is filling up with smoke creating the feeling we are in a jungle.....you are now digging your nails into my ass cheeks...."You wanna fuck me hard...really hard??? I need you to now!!" You are right up against me...I grab you and lift you up...you wrap your legs around my back and force my cock deep inside you.....I hear the song in the background, press you up against the wall and start doing exactly as the song says......

i want to feel you from the inside

my whole existence is flawed

HOLY SHIT...I feel as if there is nothing else that matters right now......

you

get

me closer to god

I am now pounding you like a dog humping a leg.....

You are screaming at the top of your lungs...the sweat is running down our bodies.......I cum deep inside you an you start yelling "I'm cumming...FUCK ME...FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN...."

I keep pumping until I hear you say ..."OK~~OK....Oh yes....Oh yeah"

I fall down on my knees as your feet fall to the floor......I bury my face between your legs and eat up our juices from inside of you.......

through every forest

above the trees

within my stomach

scraped off my knees

i drink the honey

from inide your hive

you are the reason i stay alive

You slide down the wall in front of me...we kiss for a long time as the song trails off.......

You say to me, all out of breath

"Guess it's good I told them we would be another hour....ya think we need another shower before dinner???"

We realize we better get ourselves together and cleaned up....I pull up my pants, but my shirt is good for nothing but polishing the bike~~~~You put your sweater on, but that really sexy skirt would now be better used as a scarf maybe!

I feel myself getting aroused again just looKing at you with your ass peeking out below that sweater~~but I have to control myself~~~I haven't fucked this much since~~since~~ HELL I don't think I EVER fucked this much!!!

You were so comfortable with yourself you just grabbed my hand and started towards the elevator...you didn't seem to care if anyone saw you.....what am I thinking....you DON'T care~~~you don't have any inhibitions...that would be a human trait...can that be learned, I wonder~~

As we travel the complex conveyance system in this elaborate maze, we just kiss softly...not sexual kissing...loving, caring kissing.......I start thinking to myself you ARE NOT real....how can I love you??? As I look at my reflection in the mirrors that are on all four sides of the elevator, I think to myself it's strange...I felt you scratch my back but I don't see any marks.......

I'm starting to feel really strange about this all...As we enter our room...wow does THAT sound strange, I start feeling light headed and tell you I need to lay down.....You come to my side and lightly stroke my face......

"It's OK Harry~~~it had to happen...just relax and let it...."

"What had to happen.....what do you mean?

What are you talki........."

"You're home Harry....we'll take care of you...."

I start to feel myself drifting off......I see us having sex on the bike...but it's not you...it's a long legged Redhead.....I see the waterfall.....but it's not your face..and the hair is Honey Blonde.........What the fuck is happening......Things are flashing by so fast........Cheerleaders, women with dogs.....Angels........"

I feel my body convulsing.......I look to you for help.....I try to ask you to call Gergis.....I don't know if you know what to do to help a human......

"I'll hold you Harry...it's OK....you're like ME.....you're not human.......didn't you wonder why you never had to shave?? You never really had to sleep~~~~~you were never hungry...you just did these thing because you learned it was what you were supposed to do while you were rented out~~~~shhhhhhh just power down...Gergis turned off your automatic recharge system~~~~we'll see each other again~~~~I promise"
It just all goes black!!!!!!!

I'm looking down at me on an operating table....You and Gergis are talking over me.........

HOLY SHIT!!! I think I died...........

"At least we got him back....GREAT job Andrea........"

"Thanks Gergie~~~It's really strange though, I felt something for him~~~he triggered something that even got into MY ectoplasmic core...he was a good one~~~~"

"Yes he was......We will have the Techs retrofit him with some updated components and software, update the body a little bit and he'll be ready to make us some money again!

Did I ever tell you I modeled him after a guy I met through a mutual friend?"

"No you didn't......"

"Yeah...as a matter of fact, she road tested him......had to fix him up a little after she got done with him...but a group of her friends ended up passing him around......would have killed him if he was human......gave my wife and I hours of pleasure watching though........!"

"Gergis? Will he remember me?? If I power down will my memories all be erased......

Can I love another one like me?"

"I don't think he will remember......And I will NEVER let you power down....you are too special...I would download you to another unit if I had to........speaking of which...did you back yourself up since you arrived???"

"No...I'll do it now before dinner~~"

"Andrea.....You don't NEED dinner! Your role is over until the next retrieval...four left, but they were not programmed as well as Harry, they'll be easier~~~I'll text you when I need you"

"ANDREA......I'm up here....why can't you hear me?????????"

You turned and looked as if you had heard me~~ you left as the Techs started dismantling my unit~~~~~~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Trailing fingers down the warm skin of her breasts and the softness of her stomach SexStories 0 1,015 24-06-2015, 11:57 AM
Last Post: SexStories

English Sex Stories

Online porn video at mobile phone

kama kathikal in tamilindian sexatoriesinteresting tamil sex storiespakistani sex kahaniyasukha samsaram in teluguhot sexy telugu auntywww.bangla sex golpo.comhindi saxy sotryporn hindi kahaniyatamil sex strioestamil kama very kathaikalmalayalm sex storysmalayalam kambi sex storysex stories holi hindikamasutra telugu kathalupundai kathaigal in tamil fonthot sexy lesbian sex storieschut ke darshannavin marathi chavat kathakannada incest storiestamil kamakataikalbangla aexdengu kathalumummy ko choda sex storiestamilkamakkathigalbangla gud storytelugu dengulata videoskama kathalu newtamil dirty sex storynew hot sex stories in telugupakistani lesbians porntamil sextamil kaama kathaigalgud chotitamil palana kathaifamily dengulatatamil dirty stoeiessexy sotrietamil incesdesi sex in marathisex khaniya hindivadina tho romance kathalumalayalam hot novels onlinesexy stotryhinde sex storyemalayalam sex stories collectiontelugu pukulu picsfamily sex kadalusex katheonline sex comics in hindikama kathaigal storiesnew kambi story malayalammom ke boobssex stories in telugetamil drity storytelugu sex talesindian insect sex storytelugu sex storuesstories sex tamilbest sex stories in telugukuthu kathakaltamil english sex storymarthi chavat kathasex story 2050srungara puku kathaluonline tamil sex storychavat zavazavitelugu sex stories hot hotsutha tamil kamakathaikalvadina tho dengulatatelugu dengulata videotelugu sex storiezokkasari telugu boothu kathalu